Forest Cemetery was established in 1832 by the Bissell family, who set aside a 10-acre area of their family farm as a burial facility for the villages of Port Lawrence and Vistula. The City of Toledo took responsibility for Forest when the two villages were incorporated into Toledo.
Today, Forest Cemetery encompasses over 80 acres.
The oldest sections are located closest to the main entrance.
Information and map provided by:
City of Toledo Website
Map of Forest Cemetery
The Right Place For The Right Price
1704 Mulberry Street Toledo, Ohio 43608