Calvary Cemetery, the largest Catholic cemetery in Toledo in terms of interments, sits on 140 acres of beautiful rolling land in the very heart of Toledo Ohio.
Its location makes it easily accessible from two major streets and it stands prominent among many other treasures of the Diocese of Toledo. Founded in 1886 as the burial place for all congregations of the city, the cemetery today has recorded over 102,000 interments, including the former Governor of the State of Ohio, Michael V. DiSalle.
Attributes include a beautiful Rotunda Mausoleum with 800 crypts and a chapel with a seating capacity for 200. Scattered throughout the rolling terrain are 16 personal/family mausoleums, 4 infant sections, 4 veterans sections, and a beautiful Veterans Memorial that was completed in 1999.
Information and map provided by:
Diocese of Toledo/Catholic Cemeteries
Map of Calvary Cemetery
The Right Place For The Right Price
Compliments to Ken Dunlap For Sending Revised Map